Cafe Review: Collin's Grille Bento

Cafe Review: Collin's Grille Bento

Collin's Grille Bento is a place which sells both western & japanese food at affordable prices! It is usually located at coffee shops where part of it is sectioned just for them. I was actually amazed by how fast & efficient their services were! Went to th woodlands branch on a friday afternoon & there wasn't any queue at that time & th best thing was I ordered & they cooked it immediately & served it to me right away!




We ordered their Grilled Black Pepper Grilled Fish w Pasta ($7.50), Potato Salad ($4) & Cheese Crisscross Fries ($5.50) & everything tasted damn awesome! Th only thing I didn't really like was th aglio olio becos it was a little hard. Love th Grilled Fish which was well cooked & seasoned which goes really well w th black pepper sauce! Love their potato salad which has bacon bits on top! Th potato were well cooked & doesn't taste hard. Best of all is their fries.... Who doesn't love cheese?

Hehe & you know what? I actually didn't know that they have so many outlets everywhere & 2 of them are at my house area! Total of 13 branches & I heard that they are gng to open more soon! So gonna eat it agn becos it's so worth it for such a low price!

Food rating: 3.5/5
Money value: 4/5
Ambience: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5



Adverts

trazy.com