25th Birthday

25th Birthday

Another year just passed like that. As we grow up, our birthdays get simpler w th years, only celebrating it w th ppl who we love & just like every year, i had a blessed birthday this year as well. I'm grateful for whatever that I have.

Beauty and th beast at Platinum suite


Bf booked a trip to krabi for th both of us on my bday so I wasn't expecting anything frm him th day before.. We just said to go out for movie and thn go ilight tgt... But my sweetest bf actually surprised me w beauty and th beast at th platinum suites! I rly didn't expect him to book platinum AT ALL, bc i just told him to book a slot for movie this wkend bc it's damn popular & since we were gng out that day, why not catch a movie too. Thank u bf for this surprise ♥



Th last time we were here was during our 3rd anniversary in 2014. Time flies...



Complimentary drinks and food hehe



Happy me.

Birthday dinner at Dancing Crab









Celebrated my birthday w my family and relatives. Brought them to dancing crab bc I was craving for my lobster roll hehe & I always want my parents to try th crabs here bc I love it. My mum even bought me a bracelet without telling me as well. I'm rly beyond grateful for such wonderful parents and I'm rly thankful for that.

Adverts

trazy.com