Cafe Review: No Other Meaning (NOM)

Cafe Review: No Other Meaning (NOM)

Always wanted to try on rainbow cake & I came across to know that this place sells pretty rainbow cakes in instagram! Exams are coming so boifee wanted to give me some encouragement hence we decided to come here since it's only about 5 mins drive frm my house! :)




We ordered this oreo rainbow cake ($7.90) for desserts & it's super nice. Love th colours & somehow eating it makes me happy!



We ordered th Smoked Duck Pizza ($14.90) & Beer Battered Fish & Chips ($12.90) for dinner! Super yummy plus affordable becos there wasn't any GST/service charge! One of my fav cafe currently becos of th location near my house too. Will definitely come agn.

Food rating: 3.5/5
Money value: 3.5/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5


NOM Bistro & Bakery
Level 1, Macpherson Community Club
400 Paya Lebar Way
Tel: +65 6747 3839
Daily: 11am – 11pm
Nearest Station: Macpherson/Paya Lebar

Adverts

trazy.com