Foodie Review: Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee (建记辣椒板面)

Foodie Review: Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee (建记辣椒板面)



I happen to see that so many ppl/bloggers are advertising about this, so I decided to come down to try this! It's my 2nd time here becos I really love their ban mian! Best of all, it's only about 10 mins drive frm my house :) I happened to come 2 times & both times I don't have to wait at all, wait as in queuing/for th food to come! Ordered their Signature Pan Mee ($5) & their Signature Fishball Soup ($5)! Each bowl of pan mee is served w thin cooked noodles, braised minced pork, ikan billis, meatballs & poached egg! YUMMY! They are famously known for their chilli & it's a must to add some to make your noodles more tasy & spicy!

If you not know, Kin Kin is actually originated frm Kuala Lumpur Malaysia & they are actually quite a popular brand there. They just had their first branch here at Singapore. Glad that we can eat it here, or else we have to travel all th way down to KL just for this HAHA.

Food rating: 3.5/5
Money value: 4/5
Ambience: 3/5
Service: 3/5



Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee
534 MacPherson Road, Singapore 368220, Tel: +65 6743 1372
Opening Hours: 11:00am – 8:00pm

Adverts

trazy.com