Cafe Review: Ice Edge Cafe

Cafe Review: Ice Edge Cafe

So.. I got this sudden craving for western agn becos I got all so sick of th usual food I've been eating everyday, I decided to go cafe hopping! Wanted to go to another cafe initially but it was full house, so we decided to try this one!

Ice Edge Cafe is located just a 5 mins walk frm Kovan mrt. It has 1 for 1 lunch promo every weekday & set dinner daily! Me & bf ordered this mushroom aglio olio ($13.90) with extra chilli & it tastes supa good! Though it was damn spicy but we love th taste :) Shall learn how to cook it at home one day hehe.



We also ordered this Pesto Cream Chicken ($17.90) which comes with wedges & salad! Super yummy too, I love their sauce & their chicken becos it's chicken thighs! Yummy!


Last but not least, our dessert :) Ordered Brownie Chocolate Waffles ($10) becos I wanted to have smth chocolatey hehe. Overall, I think food was good & th service was good too! Though I still think th food is slightly overpriced as our bill is total about $40++ with gst, but I will definitely come back here agn becos it's worth it :)

Food rating: 3.5/5
Money value: 3/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5


ICE EDGE CAFE
2 Kovan Road, Simon Plaza, #01-10, Singapore 548008
Tel : 6858 5729
Opening hours: 12pm – 12am daily
Website: http://www.iceedgecafe.com.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iceedgecafe

Adverts

trazy.com