Cafe Review: Hoshino Coffee (星乃珈琲店 オフィシャルサイト)

Cafe Review: Hoshino Coffee (星乃珈琲店 オフィシャルサイト)

Went out th other day w boifee to do my nails at Dhoby becos I had a free voucher, & we were hungry after that since we didn't had lunch in th morning so we decided to just head in into Hoshino for lunch!

I didn't know we were queuing for Hoshino until I saw their cafe name HAHA but yeah wanted to grab smth nice to eat & I always saw quite a queue outside it everytime I walked past. So yeah.. Hoshino Coffee is originated frm Japan if you do not know.. It is famous for their hand dripped coffee & souffle pancakes.. But sad thing is, we didn't order any of them HAHA WHICH I DK WHY.


Hehehehe just showing off my nails :P




We ordered this Hoshino Spegetti ($14) which is pretty yummy! I love how they cooked their spegetti with bacon oil, totally delicious! It is actually similar to Miam miam's, though I have not tried theirs HAHA.


We also ordered this 'Fuwa Fuwa' Souffle Baked Rice ($15.80) which tastes as awesome! It has rice containing ham, beef & shitake mushroom, love it!!

Will definitely come back to try their coffee & pancakes one day! :)


Food rating: 4/5
Money value: 3.5/5
Ambience: 4/5
Service: 3/5



HOSHINO COFFEE (星乃珈琲店 オフィシャルサイト)
#03-84, Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Road

Adverts

trazy.com