Bf's 21st birthday party x Sea aquarium

Bf's 21st birthday party x Sea aquarium

His mum booked a 3d2n stay at Aloha Loyang terrace & I actually had fun as if I was out for a short getaway. It was crowded becos almost all his relatives & friends came. Glad that bf enjoyed himself so much! Just some photos that I got frm his mum's fb....







Checked out in th morning & his dad fetched us home. Had brunch tgt first before me & bf head out in th afternoon & cab down to SEA Aquarium becos we were both too lazy to take th train as th weather was so hot. It was my 2nd time going but I wanted to bring bf thr becos he hasn't been into it before. Haha like suaku but it's okay~











Spent about 2 hrs inside, taking photos & looking at all th beautiful fishes in th water. Totally felt like a mermaid & it still nv fails to amaze me although it's my second time here~ Glad that bf loves it too & also, th watch that I gave him!! Wanted to go for dinner but we were both tired becos of th chalet past few days so we decided to head home after having teabreak at Fruit Paradise. Simple yet happy day :)

Adverts

trazy.com