Cafe Review: Burp Kitchen & Bar

Cafe Review: Burp Kitchen & Bar 

Bf suggested gng out for some cafe food one fine night, so we decided to check this cafe out which was near my neighbourhood. This is located at th corner of all th shophouses & it looks really cosy and nice. Th cafe was quite empty becos we were thr on a weekday night. Th ambience was a little dark due to th black walls but I still like it.






Salted egg tofu fries ($8)

We came here becos of this actually... But we were quite disappointed. Sounds and looks yummy but not that yummy actually. I personally think fries could be crispier and th salted egg sauce could be more! Hmmmm I think WoAiTaiMei's seaweed tofu fries tastes even better!


Crabby Patty ($18) 

Squid ink burger w deep fried soft shell crab topped w salted egg sauce! Comes w garlic potatoes as side dish, though I think th potatoes are quite hard. However I love this dish, I think it's a very special creation & a must try if you are here!


Battered Fish Taco & Nachos ($12)

Taste abit like taco bell. Love how soft and tender th fish is, very nice combination.




Heheheh happy bf and me!

One thing I ought to mention/praise is their service. I rly like how nice and friendly their crew is.. AA+ SERVICE. Will definitely come back here to try th other dishes soon!


    Burp Kitchen and Bar
     #01-3165, 740 Bedok Reservoir Rd, 470740
    Closed on monday

Adverts

trazy.com