TW Day 7 & 8 (Yilan-Taipei) and Vlog 2

TW Day 7 & 8 (Yilan-Taipei)

Blogging on my last day of taiwan trip alr, how time flies~ It's like 8 mths since this trip alr yet it feels like I just went thr not along ago. Can't wait to go more overseas trips this year!

Day 7&8 itinerary:  Mr. Brown Coffee Castle > Para-sailing > Cityinn Plus Taipei > Shilin Night Market 士林夜市 > Xi Men Ding 西门丁


Drove up to th Mr. Brown Coffee Castle first which we can see a bird's eye view of Yilan. Taiwan is indeed beautiful.

Mr. Brown Coffee Castle








We ordered coffee latte which was soso.

We left and pass by this along th road side! 阿嬷葱油饼 (NT30). This is freaking good I swear, THIS IS TH BEST THING I HAD IN TAIWAN THROUGHOUT ALL MY DAYS HERE. It's basically onion pancakes deep fry w eggs and spring onions!!! *.*




We thn headed off to Para-sailing (NT1600)! Super fun!!! My first time jumping down frm a hill to th beach. We were tied to another person who controls th parachute so it's very safe! But SADLY, I lost my GoPro sdcard which they gave so I don't have any photos/videos of it th whole thing anymore... :( DAMN SAD CANNOT SHARE W YOU ALL. Definitely gonna come back for this nxt time! Hopefully!!!

Settled for lunch at this restaurant which sells awesome food too! Yummmy!





Went over to Taipei & for about 1hr plus drive & checked in into our hotel - Cityinn Plus (NT2280). I love th room!! We put our stuffs & thn we headed out to pet shops to get some stuffs! Saw so many super cute dogs and cats... How I wish I can give all of them a home :(

Cityinn Plus 








Headed out to Shilin Night Market 士林夜市 by metro to Shi Lin 士林 even though it was raining! Bought a few clothes & lots of foood! Finally got to try my cheese potato (NT70) which I have always wanted!!!! Damn gooood plz



Shilin Night Market 士林夜市





Went over to Xi Men Ding 西门丁after that for awhile too before we headed back to hotel to rest.

Xi Men Ding 西门丁


Went out to eat at a nearby restaurant 趙记菜肉大王 th nxt morning before gng Xi Men Ding 西门丁 agn for last minute shopping before we go to th airport!






Gonna miss those days w bf beside me 24/7 so badly & definitely gonna miss this trip so much!!! Taiwan, I will be back for you!

Total expenses each: $1200 (hotel + meals + air ticket + transport) + $500 (expenses) = $1700


Adverts

trazy.com