Xmas & Review of 2015

Xmas & Review of 2015

18th: Went to GBTB w my family becos my dad wanted to take see th future of us exhibition, flower dome & cloud forest! So basically, we just spend our day walking around, taking photos & also buying BK over to eat before gng in th domes haha. Th lights thr were all so pretty~~~ Times spent w my family is th best, nth more I can ask for ♥ (Uploaded all of th photos on my fb anw!)

















22th: Bbq + Xmas exchange w my classmates!


23th: Dating w bf ♥ Brought him to try Yoogane becos he always heard abt his family talking abt this but have yet to try it before. Of cos, Korea is so much nicer & cheaper!!!! Ended up he only think it's ok hahaha of cos I personally prefer th one in Korea. Went GBTB to walk walk after that & bf ended up buying me ice-cream becos he said we shld get smth since we are here HAHA so we got th salted caramel one! 








Xmas present frm bf hehehe thank u :)))))

24th & 25th: Spent my xmas at home w bf & my family becos my parents prepared lots of food agn. Thn gng out th nxt day becos I was craving for sashimi rice!!! Brought bf to try out this chirashi don & he love it! We ended up buying a large cup of Koi ice-cream milk tea too after dinner before catching IP MAN w his friends during midnight! Simple but happiness ♥





Hehe yup my last post for this year. This year is indeed a roller coaster ride for me. Many good things happened yet at th same time, many bad things happened as well. I won't say it's a good year even though overall I had quite a happy 2015 but I hope it will be better nxt year.

I had a wonderful 2015. Had a wonderful vday & bday, 4th anniv this year and lots of funfilled events like (gng to SHExYanyalun concert, being part of BeautyBoundAsia) within th year. Went to BKK w my besties & Taiwan w bf and his family for th first time too!!! Took up a few dramas & started teaching in a music school. Doing what I love & earning a reasonable income while still onto pursuing my degree. More to come :)

This year made me realised how ugly humans are, in fact within th past few years it just struck me how ugly this world can be, how ugly, scary and heartless human beings can be. I don't wish to say much abt this becos it is quite personal but I'm just sharing this just to sum up abit. I rly wish for karma to find these ppl real soon & make them pay back for whatever they have done to others. Like as what everyone knows, what goes around comes around. Just like how I also realised that not everyone has a kind heart, & hence cherishing those ppl who treat me good becos I know they are not obliged to do so.

This year also made me drift apart frm a lot of ppl. I can't say it's all my fault but to me, everything takes two hands to clap. Th problem can't always be with you if you know that you have did your part. I came to realised that a lot of things usually happened becos of th slightest mistake/misunderstanding but if no one wants to talk about it or bother to listen/undstd what you want to say, eventually everyone will just give up on each other. Sometimes all it needs it's that one initiative, but you know it can't always be you. And you know it can't always work out if no ones decided to step back & give each other a chance.

Sometimes we need to love ourselves more & learn to walk away at times whn we know we deserve better. Indeed in life, nth will last forever. Nothing will be thr forever without any effort, just like nothing can be achieved without any hardwork. I guess it's not that I don't bother or have no feelings, but maybe I am just at th point of life whereby I'm just sick of crying, tired of pleasing ppl & doing things which is just not me. At some point of time in life where you start feeling nth but only numbness & you just wanna let go of things which don't make you happy.

And becos of this, I'm thankful for th ones who were always here for me, who were th ones who truly know me without me having to explain myself at all. I guess in life, what you initially have doesn't matter, but what you have throughout all th way is th most impt. I came to learn that th only ppl whom I want to spend time w now are my family, bf & close friends... This is also partly why I shut myself up. Maybe I'm selfish in some ways but maybe I just don't wanna go through all of what I have been through anymore. I just want to lead my life, for myself, to be who I really am. Just being myself, doing things that I initially like or love. Just like how some things just stays in you forever even after you grow up. Finding what you love, doing what you love, everything stayed th same just like before.

In 2016, I wish for my family & love ones to stay happy and healthy, esp both of my parents becos I rly cannot live without them. This year I will still continue to embark my journey to travel more, earn more, save more & most imptly, be happy. Despite all everything, I am still a very blessed girl w everything that I got in life up til now & I'm very thankful for that. Thankful for th best bf for sticking w me, giving me everything that I want & working so hard to give me a good life all these while & a better future. Very very thankful and grateful, I'm a blessed girl :))))))))))

Adverts

trazy.com