Cafe Review: Lola's cafe

Cafe Review: Lola's cafe 

Finally tried Lola's after so long!!!! I know I'm v slow but it's becos during th past few times I went, th queue was crazy and becos it was impromptu we didn't make any reservations too. So I tried Lola's last wk & I'm definitely coming back here for more!!!! It's located just opposite Kovan Mrt, not difficult to find!


Honey Paprika Crispy Wings ($10) LEGENDARY BEST WINGS EVER!!!!! They are so tasty & I love th seasoning even though it's a little salty. Th meat is so tender tooooo YUMMMY!


Confit Duck Leg w Honey Mustard sauce ($17) I love how tender th meat is & how soft th mash potato. Very appetizing.


Truffle bacon and mushroom spegetti ($13) Everything is good w truffle or cream. I think it's delicious!



Met up w my sampat friend too! I love this place & I will be back to try more of their stuffs!!


Lola's Cafe
5 Simon Rd, 545893
Monday closed

Adverts

trazy.com