TW Day 6 (Hualien-Yilan)

TW Day 6 (Hualien-Yilan)

Missing taiwan trip alr~ If you have not read Day 1-5, you can find it on th right under my travelogue category :)

Day 6 itinerary:  Qixingtan Beach
七星谭海提 > Taroko National Park 太鲁阁国家公园 > 清水断涯 > 宜农牧场 > 年年小馆 > Jiaoxi Residence Hotel 礁溪泉乡雅舍

Morning! Headed out super early agn just like everyday! Went to Qixingtan Beach 七星谭海提 to take some photos first! Love th place so so much cos th sea and sky is so blue & it's so beautiful!!! How I wish I can stay by th sea.... Mayb my nxt life??? Hahaha

Qixingtan Beach七星谭海提







Sun was so bright I can't even open my eyes properly LOL



Thn we went to Taroko National Park 太鲁阁国家公园 whrby we have to wear a helmet in case of falling rocks! Again, th scenary is so beautiful. Best of all th days ever since I was here.. Bf kept telling me he wanna come here nxt time for hiking to explore lol, cos th place is rly too beautiful :(

We were made to walk along th area for about 20 mins to enjoy th scenery. Smth that you can nv ever find in Singapore~

Taroko National Park 太鲁阁国家公园
























After which, we went over to 清水断涯 which also have th most beautiful scenery!!!! Literally can cry becos I'm so happy. Rly love what I'm actually seeing. I guess this is th best part of being overseas cos you get to see breathtaking sights you have nv ever seen before in your lives. I wonder why th sky & sea is so blue unlike what we can find in Singapore...... Lol

清水断涯









We travelled all th way up to Yilan which was a few hrs drive. After which we went to a farm 宜农牧场! Hehehe my fav becos I love seeing cute animals! We were able to feed them too. So I bought a bottle of milk to feed th piglets, a stick of carrot to feed th rabbits & guinea pigs & also plants to feed th lambs. Felt like a kid agn, simple but happiness!

宜农牧场







Feeding th rabbits too, SO CUTEEEEEE!













Went to eat dinner at 年年小馆 & they sell cheap awesome food! Love th sotong & pork intestines!

年年小馆




Checked into our hotel 礁溪泉乡雅舍 at Yilan in th evening before we went out to walk! Love th hotel becos there's a sauna inside th hotel room itself! Headed out for fish spa too & I super love this pudding cake that I ended up buying a roll back to eat! If only we have this in singapore!

礁溪泉乡雅舍




Adverts

trazy.com