Valentines day 2015

Valentines day 2015

Celebrated vday w bf a few wks ago. This year, it's one of th best vday I have ever spent! Bf being super sweet, have been treating me super sweetly ever since th start of this year & everyday I always feel v thankful & happy w whatever I got regardless how shitty th day can be. I know ppl always say, be it it's sour grape or what, if you are w th right man, everyday can be vday but to me vday is just a day whr ppl want to go an extra mile to show their love & also to pamper your gfs a lil more?

Yup, so bf surprised me w this a wk before vday.


Didn't expect him to specially go choose & buy a watch for me by himself. I didn't even know he's buying a watch for me so I rly didn't expect this coming!!! Rly v touched becos he rly made th effort to do such things for me & he surprised me on one night whn I'm being v cranky after a long day & trying to find quarrel w everything on him LOL.... Felt v guilty too after I know how much th watch costs after we went back to change th size of th strap.... it's v expensive (cfm more thn what you can guess)

A few days before vday bf told me that on friday he's bringing me out for dinner & he has made reservation. I personally prefer gng out on friday becos we usually always go out in friday nights & i love it!! :)

Yup so that night, we went Brotzeit.... Ordered this but we couldn't finish it & we ended up dabao-ing half of it back HAHAHA omg but I rly love th pork knuckles!!! It's damn good I swear!!! Bill was about $80?












Me trying to swirl around in my black dress. Hehehe bf stayover at my house that night & just nice my cousin brought 4 kittens over!! SUPER CUTE!! :(

Celebrated vday v simply & also different frm others. Went back to bf house th nxt afternoon & thn we brought wangwang out.





Went to some pet mart to get some stuffs before gng to Punggol Waterway Park! It's so new & pretty thr!!! Love it!!









Took alot of photos & photos of th lengendary famous instagram tree!!

Ended th day eating zichar at some coffeeshop w wangwang thn bf sent me home, accompanied me awhile thn went home :) Thank you for everything. Thankful for you in my life too becos you are th best thing that ever happen to me ♥

Adverts

trazy.com