Random day out x Symmetry Cafe

Random day out x Symmetry Café

Went out w my cousin a few wks back because she wanted to go over to Olympus Service Center to clean her camera & I wanted to fix my waterproof camera that they got me 2 years back. But I ended up getting a new camera becos it was slightly more expensive thn th repair cost only so I thought it was worth it. Shall give it to myself for my birthday present this year thn! Hopefully I will get to put it in good use becos I will blog more often now too w not such travel posts but also days whn I'm out!! :)

Settled for dinner at Symmetry Café, which was a regretful decision. I didn't know everything on their dinner menu is so expensive becos I always hear good reviews frm Symmetry. I think it's th lunch they are referring! SO yeah, here goes our very expensive meal, & it's not even tasty or nice but awful :( Don't recommend at all! This is just my opinion!



I love their truffle fries ONLY!!! Omg how can you say no to Truffle Fries ($11)?! *screams*



Ordered this Smoked Duck & Fried Escargot ($19) which looks nice BUT IT IS TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT.



Also, their Lamb Shank ($34). SAME THING NOT WORTH IT.




Went to walked around at Bugis+ after dinner becos we were so full! Took some pictures!






My OOTD for th day.

Always love gng out w my cousin becos we have exactly th same taste & almost th same character! Esp in th things we love/do. Thank you for always taking nice photos of me!! Can't wait for th nxt outing alr!

Adverts

trazy.com