Bro's 21st at Aloha Loyang

Bro's 21st at Aloha Loyang

19022015 Happy Birthday to my one & only best bro in th world!!! :D

Celebrated my bro's 21st at Aloha Loyang 2 wks back! It's our family first time having chalet tgt & we were all pretty excited about it! Checked in at 3plus w my parents & bf thn after which me & bf went out to run errands such as buying more stuffs frm NTUC, collecting balloons & buying food! Hehehehe we bought sushi to eat in th car too becos we were hungry. Love times spent like this tgt!



Went back at ard 6 & th buffet & cake were alr here! Some of my bro's friends were here too alr!







Spent th whole night walking ard, helping out w all th things even though I'm dressed up nicely HAHA spent most of th time at th bbq pit becos I need to help out my poor bf who is th only one who is in charged of all th bbq food.

Decorated th place at about 9pm becos it is cake cutting time!!! Simple decorations becos my bro is not particular w it & he wants it to be simple.



My family whom I love th most ♥



#selfie









I swear I love my dress SO MUCH!!! Not forgetting all th balloons hehe.





YAYYY, had such a happy night!!!! Thank you to my parents who made this happen.  Looking forward to more chalets w my family nxt time! :)

Adverts

trazy.com