Short Update

Short Update

Have been neglecting this space for more thn 2 months alr.... Yay, can't wait to be back blogging agn.. I still got many korea days not uploaded or drafted yet & also blog about more exciting things that will be coming down th way.. Anw exams are over for now & here comes my 3.5 months of HOLIDAYS all th way to mid september! Yayyyyy~ Gonna make it a fullfilling one just like last year! Can't wait for my sep holiday trip too though I'm not gng to tell you where I will be gng now first hehe

Some snapshots of some main highlights in th past 2 months~
(You will know if you followed my instagram @joannestitch)


Me & cutie bingo. Trapped w my cousins, super fun. Famous seafood soup at woodlands. Breakfast made by my bf in one morning. Waiting for bus while bf ignores me. Rainbow cake. Bbq with the girls. Mother's day dinner at Dian Xiao Er.



Bf accompanied me w my friends & drove us ard that day. Krispy kreme donuts. Good friday feast w my family. New tags for my kitties. New dragonfly toy. Cycling & old airport for dinner w th girls. Whipped up dinner for starawards. New short hairstyle after 5 years.


Doudou sinking under th blanket. What my mum bought for me whn I was sick 2 wks ago. Me & yufen. Me & cassie. Yummy bakerzin cheesecake my mum bought. Me & my stupid boifee. Dimsum w bf & family. Pizzahut for starawards.


Movie w my bff. Bao ba zhang w my mum tdy. Monster curry level 3. What my cousin bought me frm tw/bkk. Doudou accompanying me to study. Kway chap w my parents. W my boifee agn. Bf's ORD.



And so.... My boifee ORD a few days ago! These 2 years have been really long for th both of us & I'm glad we managed to pass through it. Although I'm in a love & hate rs with army, I rly do thank army for making my boifee a better bf these years. From BMT to POP to ORD~ Hehe, hope our days will be better starting frm now too~



Anw caught Maleficient th day before & it was soooo good! I love fairytale movies & I just love that movie so much. Feel like watching it all over agn! & This movie actually made me realise that "if you trust th wrong person in life, you do get betrayed & pain made ppl change. & if your life is filled w sorrows, hatred & revenge, you will nv truly be happy. You are not even yourself anymore. Why be like this for someone who's not worth it? True love doen't have to exist only between guys & girls but between family too."

Anw, starting work nxt wk & I'm working 6 days nxt wk but I will be free th nxt wk after! Hehehe can't wait to spend my holidays doing all th things that I want~

Adverts

trazy.com