Buffet Review: Chicken Up

Buffet Review: Chicken Up

It's my 2nd time visiting Chicken Up becos I really love th chicken there! I had a love for korean fried chicken & whn I came across that there is actually buffet at this place, I immediately wanted to come to try it! It has both ala carte & buffet($25/pax) here. This restaurant has both indoor & outdoor seats. & Th best part is, there is a tv featuring all th hottest mvs of your favourite kpop stars if you are sitting indoors. Love it!



Chicken up has all sorts of different flavours of chicken such as Curry Up, Spicy Up, Mild Up, Yang Nyom, Soya & Popcorn. My favourite is th soya chicken, super super love it I can eat dozens of them! Also, salads are free upon served.





I love this place a lot however I'm quite unsatisfied with th service here becos th waiting time is tooo long, esp whn you are eating buffet. It's like you wait til you are full & they seemed to have a shortage of staffs working there too. If they can improve on this, it will be good & I will patron this place agn.

Food rating: 3.5/5
Money value: 2.5/5
Ambience: 2.5/5
Service: 1/5


Chicken Up
48 Tanjong Pagar Road #01-01 Singapore 088469
Tel: 63271203
Opening hours: 5.30pm-2am daily

Adverts

trazy.com