Bangkok Part 1 (Day 1-3)

Bangkok w Besties Part 1 (Day1-3)

Hi all, finally settling out time to blog about my bkk trip which I went 2 mths back w my besties! It's actually my first time thr, LOL which everyone is always shocked whnever I say I have nv been to bkk before. But after this trip, I realised I actually fell in love bkk & I will def go back agn soon! All we do was eat and shop, shop and eat. Life was indeed too good. Would prefer gng bkk rather thn Hkg/Korea now becos th things here are so much cheaper.

Will be blogging about day 1-3 in this post.. So this is an overall of our itinerary for these 3 days:
Day 1: Reach thr check into Asia Hotel
Day 2: Platinum Mall + Soi 19 + Big C
Day 3: Pratanum Mkt + Chaktuchak Mkt + Rod Fai 2 Mkt

Day 1






At th Sunflower garden at Changi Airport.

So, we took th evening flight over & we managed to reach bkk at about 8pm at night. Th time thr is 1hr slower thn Sg time. Got our wifi card at th airport which was 399baht which consists of unlimited free wifi for a wk & 30mins call time. Quite worth th price I think? Afterwhich we took taxi to our hotel - Asia Hotel. Taxi fare was about 260baht frm th airport to th hotel. Checked in & we went to th night food stall outside our hotel for a late dinner before we went back to rest for th night.

Day 2

Woke up at 9 & we headed out to Soi 19 wanton mee which was located right opposite Platinum mall. Our hotel is located about 10mins walk away.

Directions: You walk out of Asia hotel, turn left & walk all th way to th junction, cross th road & walk til you see Platinum! Easy right?



Th queue was long..... But we managed to get in abt half an hr or so? So yeah, we ordered 5 plates of wanton mee & 1 plate of pork leg + intestines rice. It's 60baht per plate & th serving is quite little. I personally think th noodles tastes good at th first mouth becos they use alot of pork lard oil.. But overall I think it's quite overrated?? Not DAMN YUMMY as what everyone says lol.

Went over to Platinum mall & shop th whole day~ Bought so many clothes & we even tried out th boat noodles!!! OMG, th best thing ever in bkk to me! It only cost 18baht per bowl & I love it! YUMMY!


Bought this rly cute icecream which was located outside th mall & it costs only 80baht! Strawberry yoghurt & cheesecake, tasted rly good not only cute!




Walked over to Big C which was abt 10mins walk frm Platinum Mall. Bought alot of snacks frm their supermarket!


Went back hotel at ard 6pm to put all of our shopping loots & thn we head out for dinner near our hotel. We chose this thai restaurant & th food here is not bad. I love their lime ice blended!


Ordered all this for only like sgd$6 each, super worth it.

Went for a 1hr leg massage after that which costs us 220baht. I personally don't like massage at all but becos both my besties want it so I just joined in.

After that we went back hotel to rest early. My loots for th day.



Day 3
Woke up at 5 plus am & we headed out to Pratanum Morning Market. It is also located opposite Platinum Mall beside Baiyoke hotel. Weather was freaking hot but we managed to loot back many clothes. Prices here are cheaper thn Platinum, recommend you to visit here first before gng over to Platinum Mall!



Went back hotel after a few hrs to put our shopping loots & bath before we head out to Chaktuchak Weekend Market at noon. Took th subway to Mo Chit station which was about 15mins only & here we are!



Coconut Icecream which tastes like heaven (30baht)



Fried Quail eggs (30baht)

Same thing, shopped all afternoon. Thr are so many shops everywhr we can't even finish covering them! Went back hotel at 4plus, rest awhile before we headed out to Rod Fai II Market. This is a new market based on Rod Fai I & it is located nearer to our hotel so we decided to explore it. This is not rly well known to tourists but more to locals.

So glad we came here becos thr were so many things to shop & eat here!!! Prices are also relatively cheap here, worth it to come!!!






We shopped all th way til 10plus pm before gng back haha these are my loots for th day. Will blog about day 4 & 5 in th nxt post!!!

Adverts

trazy.com