River safari w family

River safari w family

Spent th long hari raya weekend w my family at th River Safari! They haven been thr so I decided to bring them thr that day. Was super glad that my parents enjoyed th day so much.

Went for Mongkok Dim Sum at Geylang first becos thr was a long queue at 126 hahahha but yeah th dim sum here were slightly more expensive thn th ones thr even though it's also yummy! I love their pan fried carrot cake th most.




Drove over to River Safari thn. Luckily th weather was good & thr were shelters everywhere inside. Was quite crowded that day becos it was a public holiday. Finally saw my fav Kaikai & Jiajia after 3 years too.


























Fell in love w th red panda whn we were thr & we ended up bringing this home hahaha. Felt super happy that day too..... Indeed too blessed & thankful for a wonderful family :) Vlog will be up soon too, I promise!

Adverts

trazy.com