Make up x Skin Care | My daily routine

Make up x Skin Care | My daily routine

Made this post a few mths back & I actually forgot to post it up. So I've decided to add a beauty section to my blog so I can share w you all th beauty products that I bought every mth or anything that is regarding to beauty.

Just to let you know that I don't really have a very good complexion but... For this month, I'm just gng to show you what are some of th items that I used for my daily routine for my basic make up/skin care, which are mostly.... korean brands. Most of th products are bought frm overseas & I got them all in a cheaper (A LOT) price as compared to sg.


My skincare:

Wonder Pore Freshener (Etude House): I got a small bottle initially as sample/free gift whn I was in Korea & I end up getting this big bottle frm Korea agn whn my friend went thr last mth. I will apply it everytime after I wash my face with my moisturiser. It gives my skin a less dry feel, basically more moisture. It also makes my face less oily & cleanse all my pores & I get lesser black heads or pimples now.

Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil (The Face Shop): I also bought this frm Korea. This is what I always use whn I need to remove my makeup after a long day. However, this is oil based so each time I tend to wash my face longer to remove th oily feeling. I'm also using Rice Water Bright for my face cleanser & I rly like that alot.

Eco Science White C Pore Double Serum (Innisfree): I got this frm Korea. It's selling at sgd60 here, freaking expensive omg. Anw I only use this sometimes (whn I'm not lazy) after washing my face. It actually have whitening effect & also it makes my skin less oily. I love the Jeju Tangerine smell!

Tease Perfume (Victoria Secret): My essential perfume before I go to work which is bought by my bf on xmas 2012, used about 1/2 already.

Damage Reconstruction Serum (Sunsilk): Bought this after I dipdye my hair becos my hair is like so damaged & dry now I get tangles everytime. But, I think this serum is ok only, becos it doesn't rly help? Lol #damagehairnocure

My make up essentials:

Dollywink Eyeliner (Dollywink): Bought this from Hongkong/Genting. Love Dollywink partly cos of th girly packaging. I have both their pencil/liquid eyeliner & I think both are good.

Dollywink Eyelash Case (Dollywink): Bought frm Genting. Where I will keep my fake eyelashes.. But I don't rly use falsies now so it's kinda like being left aside in my drawer.

Perfect Brow Kit (Etude House): Bought frm Korea. Used for my brows after using pencil.

3CE Mascara (3CE): Bought frm Korea. Bought this becos of th trend for Stylenanda & 3CE.

Face It Radiance Concealer (The Face Shop): I got this frm Korea. I like how there is 2 sides to it. I'm using Nude Beige anw.

Peach Sake Finish Powder (Skinfood): I got this frm Korea. I love th smell of it & how it is not oily even having it on my face for th whole day. This is my essential loose powder & I actually bought ALOT back frm Korea to stock up HAHA.

Lipstick (Etude House/Tony Moly): All my lippies are also bought frm Korea. My fav lipstick colour is actually pink/nude pink. I know alot girls prefer red/orangy red but I think it looks old on me. Still prefer my colour that's why all my lippies are either pink/nude pink. Super love th one frm Etude House becos of th girly design! Got it for only sgd12 there yet it's sgd28 here...... Freaking expensive.

Highlighter Beam (Benefit): Bought frm Korea. This is use for th contour & highlighting.


This is basically some of what I use almost everyday/week. I know it's almost all are korean brands becos I rly like using their brands (partly becos I love Korea) hahaha yeah but I'm also using other brands like Mac, Mabelline, Silkygirl for those items that are not mentioned. Anw, some of you may not agree to what I said or are not suitable to all th above mentioned but yup, this is just an opinion on what I'm using! That's all about it, thanks for reading :)

Adverts

trazy.com