Hongkong Day 3 (Disneyland)

Hongkong Day 3 

Day 3 itinerary: One dim sum > Disneyland!!!

YAY finally finding out time to blog about my most favourite day of all! DISNEYLAND! Have always been a disney fan ever since I was young & I'm proud to say that I've watched almost all of th disney movies that you can name. Disneyland has always been my favourite place ever since I was young. I went to th one in Japan whn I was 14 & I miss it so much. Even though th one here at Hongkong can't be compared to th one in Japan, but I rly had a good time!

Each time I stepped into this place, it just made me forget about everything else that I have to face/worry in life. Like a break frm reality. I can forget about all my troubles for a day, forget about how ugly th world or ppl are, & just be myself. One word - Happy. I even told bf that I rly hope we can go back to th disneyland in Japan tgt nxt time becos to me it feels like th happiest place in th world whr I wouldn't want to trade anything for. It's a place which gave me a lot of childhood memories & I rly love this feeling.

Yeah so back to topic becos I rly can't wait to share this w you all. Woke up super early just like all th days & we went out for breakfast first. Went to eat this famous 'One Dim Sum' which was located just behind our hotel, about 5-10 mins walk. We didn't know that they only open at 11am so we joined in th queue first becos they were alr a few ppl queueing.





While waiting for th food to be served..... We actually ordered a lot becos we are eating it as brunch!












I sweat th dimsum here is damn good & also cheap. We ate so much + still dabao a few buns & th total bill was only about Sgd$50 hehe :) Worth it!

Took th subway to Disneyland after that!








Everything was so pretty!!! But a pity th weather was FREAKING HOT!!! :(































Bought mickey waffles & minnie ice-cream while waiting for th parade to start. SHO KUTE! Yay to my favourite part of disneyland!










HAHAHA & YAY to my favourite stitch! Continuing exploring th rest of th place & we actually sat a roller coaster & I LOVE IT! It actually went backwards & it caught me by surprise hehe super fun!
















Love th fireworks so much!!! Didn't manage to complete th whole park & we didn't went to Toy Story Land at all :( It's always like that if you are out w your parents becos they are turning old & so my dad can't walk much now & he has to rest whn he's tired.. Nvm, thr's always nxt time that I can come agn! :)





Went for a simple dinner somewhere near our hotel becos it was quite late alr & we were all tired.......








 End of our tiring & happy day. Thankful for such wonderful parents ♥

Adverts

trazy.com