Cafe Review: 49 Seats

Cafe Review: 49 Seats

Blogging about th none-and-other 49 seats which everyone has heard before. Always wanted to try their food becos a lot said that it was nice & my besties have heard that they have opened a new outlet at Orchard Central & so they decided to bring me thr for dinner treat for my birthday this year!

49 seats is just like any normal cafe. Simple & cosy. We didn't wait for a table becos we have made reservations that night. To me, th food & drinks here are quite affordable & wallet friendly. Check out their late night promo on their fb too whrby prices are as low as $10 for a plate of pasta!


We ordered th Golden Escargots ($7.90). It is slightly oily becos it's deep fried but still not too bad!



Tom yum seafood pasta ($14.90). A MUST TRY becos this is their signature dish here. Couldn't resist to such a yummy plate of pasta, definitely one of th best I have ever eaten & I will definitely go back here for more! Th tomyum sauce is rly rich & creamy, & I love it!!! Not too spicy too.



Cheesy Chicken Chop ($14.90). Though it tasted somewhat above average, I love how tender th meat is. Also last but not least, Fish & chips ($9.90). Both main courses come with 2 sides each.

Food rating: 3.5/5 (though I love their tomyum pasta!!!)
Money value: 4/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5

Will definitely come back for th tomyum pasta agn! Not forgetting to try their cheese fries here! :)



49 Seats
Orchard Central #08-08, Singapore 238896 (5 min walk from Somerset MRT)
https://www.facebook.com/49Seats
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 10pm (Mon-Fri), 11am – 10pm (Sat-Sun)



Adverts

trazy.com