Cafe Review: Montana Brew Bar

Cafe Review: Montana Brew Bar

Gonna blog about this newly cafe/coffee bar at Pomo today! Didn't manage to try out their coffee this time, but I did try out their waffles! Prices here are relatively cheap & are mostly under $10... Th best thing is, thr isn't any gst or service charge here! So wallet friendly, esp for students!



So... We ordered th Red Velvet Waffles Stack ($10.50) which tasted so good. I love th red velvet flavour + vanilla ice-cream + white chocolate rose sauce + caramel sauce. Rly love th combination a lot. A MUST TRY!!!


& Also th Southern Fried Chicken Waffles ($9.50). One of th best savoury waffles I have ever eaten becos I swear it's damn good! I love their fried chicken which tastes a bit like kebab. Tender inside yet crispy on th outside & it comes w wasabi coleslaw inside too. Th waffle is also crispy on th outside & soft in th inside. Overall it gave me a very appetising feeling & I could finish everything in minutes. I love their side dish (corn) which gaves a sweet & sour taste. Highly recommended to eat this if you are here!

Food rating: 4/5
Price rating: 4.5/5
Ambience: 3/5
Service: 3/5


Montana Brew Bar: PoMo, 1 Selegie Road #01-04,  Singapore 188306  Tel: 9833 1790

Adverts

trazy.com