Happy 23rd birthday!

Happy 23rd birthday!

Ppl always say time flies after you passed 20... Indeed, TIME FLIES whn we grow up & now I'm 23 alr omg. It's been a year since my 22nd bday & 2 years since my 21st party. Wow. Ppl always say a year older means a year wiser. But, I still feel as though I living in my "teenage years". Still, I'm so thankful for everyday for whatever I have & also th ppl who are always here w me throughout these years. Thank youuuuuu :)

This year was slightly different becos I didn't get to cut any cake or blow any candles becos my grandma passed away last month. But still, planned a bit on what to do on my birthday & met up w some friends!

Wednesday: Went JB w bf for movie - Runaway all night & lunch! Hehe bf bought macaroons for me too!




Thursday: My actual birthday & my fav day amongst all! Met bf in th evening & he came to fetch me becos it was raining & he surprised me w a cupcake!!! DAMN SWEET. Didn't expected this hehe thank u.



Went to eat kfc first becos I wanted to eat it before driving down to Night Safari. As you know, you are entitled to free admission if it's your birthday! HEHE so happy me got free admission w a big birthday badge. SO CUTIE!!! :D







Hehe their zebra crossing so cute!


Saw this rly fat leopard sleeping just right in front of us only with a glass wall in between! Super close up!!!


Hehe my fav photo of th night w th zebra! :D




Got free ice-cream becos it's my birthday!





Caught both of th shows & ended th night w th super dark tram ride. Super duper happy becos I love gng to zoos & seeing different animals make me super happy. Thank u bf for being my personal tour guide/protector that night hehe thank u for treating me so good. Indeed a memorable birthday night. ♥ ♥



Friday: Went pet expo w bf that day!!! Hehehe brought wangwang out too! Super happy becos it has been a month since I last saw him!

Went to Superstar K bbq at night w my family to celebrate my birthday. I SWEAR ITS TH BEST KOREAN BBQ EVER. My currently most fav korean restaurant. Everything is so good? Their sides, their meat & not forgetting th egg!!!



Thank you mummy for th dinner & present! ♥

Monday: Met yufen, my most steady friend for Cinderella & dinner. "Have courage & be kind ♥" I love her dress so much becos it's in my fav colour. Not forgetting Frozen Fever too! FOREVER A DISNEY FAN even though I'm 23 HAHAHA I DONT CARE~




Went to Standing Sushi bar for dinner becos we wanted to eat sashimi!!!! MY FAV. Queued for 1.5 hrs & we almost died but it was worth it becos rly damn shiok?!?! Thank u for your presents I love it so much!!!! :)





Tuesday: Met my besties becos they wanted to treat me dinner so we went 49 seats!! I love their tomyum pasta so damn much!!! Omg one of th best I've ever eaten hehe. Thank u rachel for th bday card & present too!








Took a lot of photos w them haha rly super thankful to have both of them in my life these years. Rly looking forward to our bkk trip!!! Can't wait!!! :D


Yay presents frm my bf!!! Thanks for always doting on me! Love you!

Thank you everyone for your wishes too :) Won't be blogging until th end of may whrby my exams will end by thn. But I promise I will blog more & make more vlogs after exams! Hongkong trip, food reviews & more coming up! Excited for what's coming in th 4 mths of holidays. Bkk, Taiwan trip & also th dramas that I might take up!! Thankful for everything in my life. ♥

Adverts

trazy.com