CNY 2015

CNY 2015

Always look forward to CNY every year cos it's my fav festive holiday of all!

Eve: My parents whipped up a sumptuous reunion lunch for all of us just like every year! Really thankful to have th best parents on earth!! ♥ 2015 menu: Broccoli Abalone, Butter cheese prawns, Steamed pomfret, Buddha-jump-over-th-wall soup, Roast pork, Roast chicken & Roast duck!!! YUMMMY :D




Day 1: Spend th first day of CNY eating at Brotzeit before gng over to my alma's house for visiting & thn gng over to my cousin's house for steamboat & ban luck!





Every year's #ootd with my family.




My #ootd. Dress $5 frm bugis & shoes frm charles and keith!





Went Brotzeit for lunch so as to celebrate my bro's birthday. Glad that my parents love th food! I rly love their pork knuckles & not forgetting their crepe w ice-cream!!! :D




YAY steamboat time! I think I'm lucky this year becos I won $40 frm ban luck whn I just played $1-2 every game!

Day 2: Went over to bf's house & thn out for some cny visiting & River Angbao at night w family.


Day 2 #ootd frm Shopsassydream.



Went over to bf's house to wake him up cos he's still sleeping LOL. Ate brunch cooked by his grandma, yummy!




3rd CNY w bf???










River Angbao at night but it was super crowded & th food are all overpriced :( Went back to eat rice cakes for supper. Cooked by my dad hehe if you not know, my dad can cook rly rly well!! Can't find this outside becos it's some traditional dish passed down by my ahma hehe super yummy! My fav since young :D

Day 3: Stayed at home becos dad made his signature popiah & we invited our cousins over agn!! Literally best popiah in th world! :D Now while typing this I'm craving for it agn...... OMG. Anw we even invited lion dance to our house becos just now they asked us if we want it becos they are near our neighbourhood & so my dad invited them in to bring us good luck too! :)






2nd Lou hei of th year!!! Went to watch Kingmen at midnight w my cousins tooooo! Hehe awesome movie although a bit violent HAHA~

Day 4: Spend my cny day 4 at cassandra's house for cny visiting, steamboat & ban luck!



Day 5: Spend my day 5 with my family becos both my parents don't have work! Dad cooked "hokkien mee" & thn we went out to watch Dragon Blade! Simple yet happy day :)



Had only 5 days of cny becos my grandma passed away on day 6 & we have been busy w funeral since thn until last wk.... I hope my ahma will have a good life in heaven, she have been suffering for th past few months alr becos of diabetes.... RIP. We will miss you :(

CNY 2015 has been good though, even though my cny is getting mundane w each year becos I have v little relatives now but it's okay..... Time spend tgt is th most impt!! Wishing everyone a happy & healthy year ahead! ♥

Adverts

trazy.com