Korea: Jeju Day 1 [Udo Island]

Korea: Jeju Day 1 [Udo Island]

Took th morning flight to Jeju fem Seoul & we arrived here not long after. Checked in to our hotel here before we headed out for th day. Was really tired that both of us actually fell asleep on th bus & we alighted at th wrong stop & we headed up in th woods. Luckily, koreans are so friendly & helpful we managed to get in a cab to th right place after that.

Plans for th day was to go to Udo Island. Look at th very confusing bus routes & becos everything was in korean we really had a hard time figuring out which bus to take. 



So here we are... Alighted at th wrong stop becos both of us fell deep asleep & suddenly woke up thinking we have reached our destination. In th end we decided to just walk are & take some photos since we are here alr! I love th trees so much omg becos they were so huge & tall.






Managed to hitch on a cab after that thanks to th help of th koreans that were thr. So here we are, at Udo island! :) We had to buy tickets to catch th ferry that drives us over to th island! & th ferry is HUGEEE. It allows cars & drivers to drive in so that they can drive ard Udo.



Me, smiling happily before everything happened. Was sick for th past few weeks alr in Seoul becos of my bad stomach flu & I actually almost fainted on th ferry? My lips were so pale & I felt energy-less I can't even stand properly at all & I felt like vomiting?! Thank god my cousin was thr to hold onto me.






Reached Udo & I was feeling super unwell. Wanted to sit on th ATV so that we can drive ard but becos I was feeling so weak we decided to give it a miss :( Really feel so bad becos my cousin wanted to sit on it so badly though. Took th bus instead & thn we found a place for lunch first so that I will feel more energiser to be able to walk.






Felt a lot btr after lunch & up th hills we go! Climbed a lot, as in really a lot during th days whn I'm at Korea & it's all worth it becos of th beautiful scenery!!!







Happy me cos I managed to climb til th peak of th hill! 



I love horses!! They are so cute I wanna bring them home! :(













  








I love th sunset so much. Headed to our last stop which is th beach!! I love how clear their water is... & I can nv see/get this in sg.... :(








Headed back to our hostel late due to th long bus ride back w a simple dinner near our hostel. I love simple days like this! Love jeju. Love Korea. Stay tip for day 2 up nxt!

Adverts

trazy.com