It's th Horse Year; CNY 2014!

It's th Horse Year; CNY 2014!

Happy chinese new year everyone!!! Finally blogging after a month becos I have time now~ Hope all of you enjoyed your cny becos I enjoyed mine! Hehe, CNY has always been my favourite festive season of th year other thn my birthday HAHA. Though I have to admit that cny has been getting more boring each year, but I can't express th happiness I get frm wearing new clothes, dolling up myself, meeting all my relatives & friends, & not forgetting eating all th good food!!!

Shall just sum up abit of my cny w some pictures~

















Products used for my CNY's makeup:
Silkygirl Eyebrow Pencil
Mabelline BB WHITE
L.A Girl Concealer
The Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Powder
Dollywink Eyeliner
Fairydrop Mascara
Kyrolan Highlight & Shading Powder
Silkygirl Blusher
Tony Moly Lipstick

Doing more visitings this wkend~ 3 more wks to prelims too, I better start studying bye~

Adverts

trazy.com