Valentines 2014 x Recipe x Damatory Korean Review

Valentines 2014 x Recipe x Damatory Korean Review

Hi all, as you know last friday was valentines day. As usual, everyone will be buying flowers or pandora for their girls & everywhere will be crowded by couples... So actually, I don't really like valentines because my timeline will be filled by pretty flowers or gifts that make me go envy...... Haha. Last friday was a little different thn usual though. Bf lied to me that he had duty in camp so I was alr all prepared to just spend this day alone studying at home & thn head out for dinner w my parents. Vday doesn't make much a difference to me, becos everyday can be vday if you are happy w your love ones right? But to my surprise, this boy actually lied to me & appear in front of my doorstep w this......



Knowing that I have always wanted to try macaroons, he bought this for me.... Plus a paper rose. Hehe was smiling all th way whn I received it & th macaroons are rly nice!!! :D These are th flavours I got: Pink Pepper, Strawberry Candy Marshmellow, Raspberry, Pistachio, Lemon, Rose Petal, Melon & Salted Caramel. I think I like all of them except th green one which is Pistachio haha.


Anw, I actually made this in th afternoon for bf too. Still got couple cups but they are currently out of stocks & I have to wait 2 wks before th stocks will come..... Anw back to topic, wanted to do this all along becos we used to do this during jc years for some fund raising fair & it has always been my favourite, & since Rachell Tan (@pxdkitty) did it recently too plus all th photos of other ppl are flooding on instagram, I decided to just do it too on friday. LOL



Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles Recipe: So yeah....... Here's what you need..


Ingredients: One box of Fruity Pebbles
One pack of Marshmallow
One stick of Butter 


First, you have to heat your non-stick pan & put a stick of butter til it melts before putting in all th marshmallows!



Whn your marshmallows are in this form, throw in all th fruity pebbles & mix them well!


Mix them evenly until you can't see th white sticky marshmellow & pack them into shapes like this depending on how you want it to be! :)


Hehe, I'm glad everyone loves it. Be it my family, bf or th kids we tried it... Bf stayed my house that night & he spent th night playing his phone & helping me fix this nanoblock while I study (But actually not, cos I was busy talking/taking photos of him hehe). Bought this a few wks back & I didn't had th chance to fix it. Hehe thanks to my handsome bf who dotes on me ;) Thank you for everything that you have done ♥






Review:

Went out th nxt day to Damatory Korean Wine Restaurant for belated vday dinner. Saw this deal online so I bought it becos I rly rly love korean foood! ♥ So..... We took a cab thr becos bf wasn't driving that day plus it's quite inconvenient to take public transport becos it doesn't rly bring us thr directly.



Chose th floor seats instead of th regular ones haha becos it's more unusual in Singapore. Love their seats & ambience becos it really made me feel like I'm back in Korea~~




Me & one of th posters thr hehe. Placed our orders..... & We only waited awhile for th food to come... There is a wide varieties of korean wine & beer here, but we didn't order any becos we don't feel like drinking & we came here mainly becos of th foood.


Blue Tail Tuna ($20). Super good, I love their dressing & sauce! Their tuna is like 1/4 cooked only so it rly tastes like sashimi hehehehe. Thick & goood.


Spicy chicken & cheese ($20). Super good too, it tastes like Dalgabi! My fav korean dish. Bf said he loves their ddeokbokki too hehe too nice~


Pork Belly ($20). Hahaha what's korean food without this?


Beef Ribs Soup ($20). I love th soup ALOT.


Happy girl is me. Overall th food is really good, authentic exactly frm korea, & th portion is huge too I almost died eating becos I was trying to stuff everything in my tummy so not to waste any food HAHA. Rly love this place though th food is slightly overpriced but I suggest you can come in bigger groups so as to eat more food. Went for some strolling by th river at Clarkequay before heading home w bf. Feeling rly happy becos I enjoyed both my friday & saturday a lot. ♥ ♥

Food rating: 4/5
Money value: 3/5
Ambience value: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5




Damatory Korean Wine Restaurant 
11 Unity Street #01-30 Robertson Walk S237995
Tel: 62356787 
\Open daily 17:00-01:00

Adverts

trazy.com