Korea: Seoul Day 20! [Everland]

Korea: Seoul Day 20! [Everland]

We skipped sch agn on this day becos we wanted to avoid th crowd & also, we wanted to go more places for th rest of our days in Seoul. So, we took th subwaydown to Gangnam (Line 2) agn & transfer to bus 5002 as Everland is just located beside Carribean Bay.




Our breakfast that we ate in th train becos we wanted to save time by playing more & spend less time eating! This is my 2nd time coming to Everland, yet 1st time in summer. Am truly amazing by all pretty this place is with all th flowers esp!













































Sky look quite dark in a few of th photos but I'm glad it didn't rain whn we were there! & Th main highlight of th day was that we managed to conquer T-Express!!! I was quite shocked that I actually got th courage to go up & take it. We even took it twice & I think it's not as scary as what I thought. Those who know me will know that I'm really afraid of heights. SO HAPPY!!!!








My fav part of Everland is not about th rides but th animals there! Rly love animals alot esp tigers/lions becos they resemble cats hehehe I really felt so happy looking at all th cute animals! & Did you know their bears are th best creatures on earth? They can do so many actions just like humans & it amazes me!









































Stayed all th way til 9pm to catch th most amazing part which is th parade & th fireworks!! It rained while th fireworks were up but it didn't stop all th ppl there who wanna watch it. I had a tired yet amazing day :)

Adverts

trazy.com