Happy xmas & reviews of 2013

 Happy xmas 2013

Merry christmas everyone~! In a blink of eye, 2013 is left w only 5 days can you believe it? Back to my main topic for th post, I spent my xmas eve w my dearest boifee & xmas w my family & cousins!

Boifee stayed over th night before xmas eve. He came to surprise me w a gift set of 101 blue roses w a super cute teddybear in th middle. I almost cried whn I saw him alighting frm th bus becos it was too sweet!!


Went to eat katong laksa for dinner & it was awesome, didn't regret eating it though it was slightly overpriced! Went to NTUC finest to do some grocery shopping & get my baking ingredients before we head back to my house to bake while bf made chicken mayo so that my parents can have it for breakfast tmr morning. Hehe, watched my fav drama before bedtime tooo. :)





Headed out in th afternoon th nxt day & we went Hot Tomato for late lunch. Super yummyyyy~ Thn we did some last min shopping & thn bf accompanied to work. Bought smoothie king before that too. I rly love spending time w my boy. ♥







My super pretty xmas present frm boifee! I LOVE IT. ♥ ♥


Christmas feast this afternoon & mum bought a whole lot of foood~! Had gift exchange w my cousins too & I got a baseball jacket!!! Hehe, happy agn! Love my parents th mostttt ♥






2013 has been quite a lonely + wake-up-call year for me... Though I came to realise a lot of things & some times were so hard for me but I can say I'm happy & contented for what I've been through too esp whn bf is here for me always & everytime. Went to a few countries this year too & had lots of fun!! I rly hope I get to go to th countries I had in mind nxt year hehe.

2013 has indeed been both a good & bad year for me. I came to realise so many things I once was too young to understand & also learn how to appreciate what I have instead of what I lack. I guess there comes a point of time in life whrby you have to learn how to let go of certain things & ppl which are only meant to stay in your heart & not your life. It's okay, I've learnt it th hard way, yet I'm thankful for those who truly care & never once gave up on me or left my side.

2013 has been a rather 'lonely' year for me in terms of school. I have been attending school & lessons alone, eating alone in th canteen, practically doing everything by myself. Just alone. Even though I still want to say that I wish I have my close friends by my side or I wish I can find someone who totally clique w me but I guess it's really hard to get true friends whn you grow up. Worst of all, school is like being alone & so many ppl are alone too. I'm not trying to say that I'm a loner here but yeah, 2013 made me do things independently. I also learnt that money is so hard to earn yet so easily to spend & that's why I learnt to be more 'cautious' whn it comes to money now. At least I can say, everything I spent on now is all frm my own hard earned money.

Some things that are worth remembering :)

1. My 35 days in Korea.

 

 

One of th happiest event that ever happened to my life. I'm so glad that I made th decision to go back to Korea in June. I get to study in a korean university for th first time, get to know so many different ppl frm all over th world for th first time & th most imptly, I get to travel to lots of places in Korea & get to try lots of food that normal koreans will eat!!! I'm rly grateful for my cousin for th whole trip becos I was sick for like half of th trip?! & I spend every single day having a stomachache.... Like srsly? Yes. I still remembered one of th worst case was that I almost fainted in Jeju while on th ferry to Udo Island... & My poor cousin got so worried for me becos my lips & face were so white & pale. But overall, I rly enjoyed my trip & I don't even want to go home after 30plus days??

I wanna thank my parents & bf for sponsoring me half of my trip hahaha cos I rly spent a lot whn I was thr... & This trip won't be a success without them & also having their permission to go overseas ALONE w my cousin for one mth plus. Thankful for bf for assuring me always becos I didn't get to see him for like 6 wks & we did quarrelled a few times whn I was in Korea...

2. My 21ST birthday


 








It was th biggest birthday party I ever had & th most number of ppl who came for my bday celebration.

Bf still lied to me that he's in India whrby he actually came down to surprised me w like 21 heart shaped balloons!!! Will nv forget th moment he walked into my house w all th balloons on his hands & that I was totally shocked & my mouth was like opened for th past 3 secs?! Still blinked like 3 times before I stood up frm my seat (cos I was eating my lunch at that time LOL). Indeed thankful for everyone who made out time to come too cos th party won't be a success without everyone here. But agn, I'm most thankful to my parents who bought me a huge pretty bday cake, a dozen of cupcakes & a pretty 'key' necklace on my birthday!

 












Hardrock hotel & sea aquarium on th actual day which I suggested cos I wanna spend time w my family & also wanting to 'reward' both of my parents for working so hard all these years for me! I'm glad that they enjoyed it! :)

3. My 2nd anniversary w bf.


 


No words can ever described/expressed how thankful I am to have bf to love me these 2 years. Appreciate what he had done for me, Hotel Michael & hello kitty collection were th best things I can ever asked for & to me, it's rly so much more thn enough. Thank you for accompanying to sit cable car too & thn had astons at night. You still even bought starbucks for me becos I said I wanted to drink. I rly appreciate how you dote on me all these times & you nv once gave up on me whn I'm so difficult to love that I myself can't even stand ot. Really grateful becos I guess I can nv find anyone who can replace all th things that you have done for me.. Love you :')

4. Zoo & River Safari Trip w bf!














I remembered whn you say you will bring me go on a date after my final exams this year so as to reward me as a start of my holidays & also becos we haven go to such places for a very long time. Happiest day ever. Thank you. ♥


5 more days to 2014. All I wish for 2014 is to be happy. Family to be safe & healthy, stay happy & loving w my bf & pass all my modules for my studies.

Adverts

trazy.com