Kelong at Ah Fatt 3D2N

Kelong at Ah Fatt 3D2N


Went Kelong at msia last mth w bf & his family for th first time & i love it!!!! 

Day 1


Woke up at 5am in th morning to msia w a huge group of his family... I srsly miss gng msia like this bc i used to always go msia w my cousins whn i'm young and whn both my grandma and aunt are still around :( Hopefully i can plan one trip soon w my family & cousins this year!!!

About 2-3 hours drive before we reach a supermarket to buy some tidbits & have lunch!



 Wanted to eat BKT but nv open so we just settled for this. Wanton mee (rm4.50)



Our kelong for th next 3 days. Th kelong which we are at is Ah Fatt Kelong which costs us rm280 for an adult for a 3d2n stay. I think it's worth it bc I ate so much these 3 days hahahha.


Our lunch after we settled down w our bags and choose our beds. Thn i went to fish w bf & we caught like 15 small fishes in an hour!!! Bf was so nice to help me make th fishing rod, put th bait & unhook th fishes after i have caught them :) I rly enjoyed time spent like this w him doing smth which makes me happy.




Poor fishy.

After which I napped for an hour while bf went out to swim w his friends & cousins bc th weather too hot LOL

Dinner at 6pm & i think th food here is nice!!!


Killing time playing th dog game w th kids hehe




Had bbq, bobochacha, curry noodles for supper. Damn shook




My bed for these 2 days. It rained super heavily for th whole night

Day 2

Nasi lemak for breakfast.




Slacked ard, had lunch thn th kids went swimming.




Spent th day just nuaing thn we had dinner and bbq at night agn.

I rly love gng on trips like this, esp w bf becos i feel like i can have more time w him. Like for this trip, he will always come accompany me every now and thn so i won't be alone despite him wanting to join his friends to do other things... I'm thankful ♥



Day 3


Slept until 11am becos i was so tired before we had our last lunch before heading home


Heheheh finally eating my fav marry brown lucky plate after so long!


Bought some CNY goodies before coming back as well bc it's cheaper!

Adverts

trazy.com