6D5N Taiwan Day 1 (Taoyuan - Taichung)

6D5N Taiwan Day 1 (Taoyuan - Taichung)

Short getaway a few mths back bc my dad wanted a family trip tgt.. Th last one we had was to Hongkong at about 2 years ago. This time, we decided on taiwan bc my parents have not yet been thr and they have been wanting to go for th longest time.

Wifi: I bought a wifi egg from Changi Recommends becos they are having a promo for only $5/day.

Transport: I rented a 7 seater car with a driver for NT 33,500 for th whole full trip.

Day 1 itinerary: Airport > 竹园鱼场 > 中社观光花市 > 高美湿地 Gaomei Wetlands > 逢甲夜市 Feng Jia Night Mkt > KUN Hotel


竹园鱼场

Our first stop! Previously I came here and I love th oysters here!!! Super fresh and big so decided to bring my parents here! This place is like th markets in korea whrby u can choose ur seafoods to bring up to cook!












Lunch here was cheap and good.

We then travelled down to Taichung after that, it's about a 2 hours car trip.

中社观光花市


Entrance fee: NT120


























My first time here. This place is quite well known for touristy spot and so we spent about an hour or so here to take pictures.. Th flowers here are really pretty and worth for photo taking. Love this placeeeeeee.


高美湿地

Previously I came here as well & this place is so beautiful i told myself that i wanna bring my parents here.. However this time, the fog was extremely thick and we could see nth much. Kinda disappointing becos it wasn't as pretty as th previous time whn I came.







逢甲夜市

My second time here agn!!! Night markets are always my fav part of taiwan.




Bubble milk tea (NT45)



Super big takoyaki balls, 2 for NT60



Yummy cheesy chicken leg (NT70) which my bro bought.




My fav among all th food tonight. Mash potato with lots of toppings, like corn, broccoli, bacon, sausage and nacho cheese sauce (NT85)


Korean pork ribs w mozzarella cheese (NT100) which tasted soso bc it was hard.





Ended th night staying at Kun Hotel (which i didn't take any pics of th room becos i forgot about it) which was quite a stone throw away just from th night market so it was easy for us to walk back after all th shopping and eating.. :)

Day 2 tmr~

Adverts

trazy.com