Xmas & 2016 review

Xmas & 2016 review

Finally decided to be diligent and update my blog since i took quite a lot of visuals last wk. Just like every year, bf always bring me out for dating to town or garden by th bay during xmas season...  I love th tiffany and co decorations this year :)


















Fish tales for dinner but it was awful, before we go over to xmas wonderland.
































Had chalet w my family on xmas itself, i rly enjoy time spend w my family a lot esp in these years...





2016 has been a vvv lucky, blessed, happy and fulfilling year for me. Whatever that i have wished for came true & whatever that i have wished for to not happen didn't happen as well & for this, I'm rly grateful.... :)))

Everything has been so good, like too good to be true & th best thing in 2016 is that I have secured a flat w bf, walking to th nxt phase of our lives tgt. I had a blessed bday, blessed 5th anniv this year, won ndp tickets, had chalet, went to bkk w bf, taiwan w family & kelong w bf's family as well. Worked for mdc's big hero drama & had a huge increase in piano students that i decided to focus on this route in life.

This year made me realised that I love teaching & it rly drives me to want to do my best for them. I always enjoy every lesson w them & I try to make them love my lessons as piano is a leisure thing.. I'm glad that all my students are all in good terms w me, we always talk like friends  whr they will always tell me about sch & many look forward to my lessons. Even their parents treat me soooo well that i rly appreciate a lot :))))

I'm just grateful for everything that has happened to me this year. I rmb I came into this year, telling myself to love myself more & be more positive, indeed whn u learn to let go of negative things/ppl in ur life, good things will come to u one by one.. I'm more thn thankful for th ppl who were always here by my side, I'm glad I have th closest friends & cousins whom I meet every week, yes every week. They always say "true friends are like stars, u don't always have to meet them yet they know u th best" I think this is quite bullshit to some extent bc one day u may find out that maybe they don't even know u or even so, not even true. To me, true friends are like family, they care for u all th time. They will miss u, they will want to know what u are doing & they contact u every time, most imptly they will always be thr for u all th time. I'm someone who either have it all or I don't want it lol this is just me, so I'm glad I have friends who are family to me & that's all I need.

In 2017, I just wish for my family & love ones to stay and healthy, also my cats to stay fat & cute & happy.... HAHA. Still doing what i do best, that is to be happy and do what i want just like all these while bc I came to realise in life, u rly don't have to live for ppl who are not impt, u don't even have to care abt what others even think bc everyone judge & everything changes w time. And before u know hundred years down th road, all of us won't be here on this planet alr so what's th point to 跟自己过不去?? I'm thankful for th best bf who is always giving me th best as well :)))) I'm excited for 2017 alr!!! May 2017 be a good year for all of us!!!

Happy new year to everyone who is reading this :))))

Adverts

trazy.com