Pikachu at Changi Airport

Pikachu at Changi Airport

Hello, back at blogging after so long! Literally neglected my blog all these while bc I'm just way too lazy to update it HAHA but I got so many stuffs to blog now so gonna spend more time here frm now on~~~

Bf brought me to th airport last sunday bc I said that I wanna see PIKACHU!!! Previously they had a pikachu parade but I missed it :( Super sad but at least I still managed to see 2 pikachus & I'm rly rly happpppy!







 Some photos w th xmas decorations there! We went thr for pikachu's meet & greet and it turns out to be a photo taking session as well so we queued up for it!!! Hehhehe so lucky of us!







Omo so cute!!!! I was so happy bc seeing them just make me feel like a kid all over agn hehe. Thank u bf for accompanying me to fulfill my dream :D Hahhaha omg look at how they wiggle and bounce about, SO CUTE :(((((


If you not know, Pikachu Meet & Greet is available every weekends 6pm & 8pm until th end of december 2016! :)

Adverts

trazy.com