Cafe Review: I Scream

Cafe Review: I Scream








Decided to explore I Scream on a night with my cousin! This neighbourhood friendly cafe is situated just behind th famous Bedok 85 food centre, abt 5 mins walking distance away.  I love th ambience and th decorations of th cafe. Th really bright neon lights signboard w an old school scooter outside captured my attention. But what rly attracted me, was th revolving ice cream display machine.... Which I think was super cool and I was literally amazed by it haha.

Didn't order their signature becos we were too full frm dinner at that time so we just ordered 2 scoops of icecream. Can't rmb what flavours we ordered & we got 2 toppings too which I think th overall just tasted normal.... Will be back to try their signatures soon!



Blk 89, Bedok North Ave 4, #01-109, Singapore 460089
Tel: 6445 5739
Opening Hours: 12pm to 12am


Adverts

trazy.com