4th Anniversary x USS x Korea Insadong Town

4th Anniversary x USS x Korea Insadong Town 

Blogging about my 4th anniversary like finally becos I have been procrastinating too much haha so... My 4th have been really great!

Bf surprised me with a box of roses and a beautiful card one night whn he came over to my house. Love it so so much, esp th words in th card :) These 4 years have been really great even though thr were both ups and downs but I rly am thankful to have a understanding bf who puts me in first place thn himself all these years.... Thank u for everything so much, no one can ever replace you in my heart ♥





So on th actual day, we went to USS becos it has been 3 years ever since we stepped into th place. Enjoyed my day even though it rained & we waited for th rollercoaster for almost an hr. Took a lot of photos that day~~~



























First time sitting th Sesame street & Puss in boots ride for th first time! Puss in Boots is my fav now haha had so much fun~~ Such a happy day tgt, gonna rmb this day throughout my lifetime~ Thank u bf for accompanying me here ♥

Headed over to Korea Insadong Town for dinner after that! First time eating here too & I think th food here is not bad??? Quite reasonably priced toooo.









Did a vlog too to conclude th day! Subscribe to my channel if you like my videos! :)



Adverts

trazy.com