Dollywink Big Eye Event/Products/Vlog

Dollywink Big Eye Event/Products/Vlog

Joined Dollywink's Big Eye Challenge Event last saturday & I didn't regret at all!!! Super fun & awesome!



So happy that my cousin accompanied me down for this event! We were shocked by th large crowd that day but thankfully we were still able to get in to th event. We were briefed on how to do a basic eye makeup before we were brought into a room whr we will do our eye makeup on our own on one side of our eye.




Our goodie bag which consists of a pair of eyelashes, eyelid tapes, eyeshadow, eyeshadow pen & makeup remover !



How we look after makeup! Hahahah looks damn weird & ugly like some monster. Coussie said like we got beaten up in one eye HAHAHAHAHA



Lastly, all th products that we have gotten/bought! Thank you dollywink for all of these & th awesome day ♥




Hehehehe some selfie shots (w/o falsies) w my cousin ♥ Do you like my eye makeup???

Dollywink Products: 


Eyelid Tapes. I chose th thicker ones becos of my mono eyelids. Eyelid tapes are th first most essential thing I need in my makeup routine & I can't live without it!!! Haha I love dollywink's eyelid tapes becos they are so comfortable & lasting that I ended up buying 2 boxes home!


Eyeshadows. From left to right: 03 Smoky Brown, 04 Shiny Brown 05 Shiny Blue. I fell in love w their eyeshadows th moment I see them! Their colours are too pretty & their palette is so small size yet compact & portable I can bring them everywhere for travel use or touch up! All comes with 4 colours so you can create both a day or night look whenever you want!


Point Eyeshadow in Gold Glitter. This is my first time using it & I love it! It helps to give you shiny & attractive eyes apart frm your usual eyeshadow. Usually you can put it in your inner corner of th eyes or below th waterline to see th effect.


Eyeliner. I bought both Black & Brown. Eyeliner is a "must have" in most makeup to give your eyes a "bigger" look. I have used Dollywink's eyeliner for th longest time, not only becos of their gorgeous packaging which always attract me, but also it's very easy to use & also long lasting. I love th sharp end tip which makes applying so much easier and faster every time.




Did a vlog abt th whole eventtoo & also an eye makeup tutorial on how to achieve th big eye look that I have that day! Used most of th dolly wink products that I have gotten frm this event. Hope you all like it! :)

Adverts

trazy.com