8D7N TW Day 1 (Taoyuan-Taichung)

8D7N TW Day 1 (Taoyuan-Taichung) 

Yay so excited to share my taiwan trip w you all! My first time gng taiwan & also my first overseas trip w bf & his family!!! This trip is nth but AWESOME! One of th best trip EVER so far.

Woke up super early that day & my dad fetched me over to th airport. Our flight was 8plus am & we reached taiwan at around 1plus in th afternoon.

Day 1 Itinerary: Airport > 竹园鱼场 > 高美湿地 Gaomei Wetlands > 逢甲夜市 Feng Jia Night Mkt > 涵馆汽车旅馆 Han Guan Motel 




Was greeted by bf's uncle who went thr a night earlier & also th 2 tourguides!!! I swear they are super funny & nice! They actually know my bf's parents becos they have been here every yr since 2 yrs back!

竹园鱼场

Headed to our first destination - 竹园鱼场. It's just like th typical korean wet markets with lots of fresh fcreatures whr you get to choose them thn bring them up to cook!











Best of all, their fresh oysters w lemon, wasabi & chilli sauce. I swear it's th best I've ever eaten in my life!! RLY DAMN GOOD NO JOKE! Their crabs are damn good too I swear.

Went up for lunch. First time eating taiwan style seafood! Not bad!!!









Travelled to Taichung after that to catch th sunset at 高美湿地 Gaomei Wetlands. Thankfully we managed to reach thr in time! Th place is just so beautiful & we managed to walk all th way down near to th sun.

高美湿地 Gaomei Wetlands













Took lots of photos here too thanks to bf's mum & my bf. Throughout this whole trip, I actually realised that bf is so patient towards me whn it comes to helping me take photos. Yupppp, all of my ootd or artistic photos are all captured by him hehe thank u bf :)

Headed over to 逢甲夜市 Feng Jia Night Mkt after that whn th sky went dark. Becos we had lunch at 4pm, we weren't that hungry so we just roamed ard for food in th night mkt..


逢甲夜市 Feng Jia Night Mkt





Bought my fav pearl milk tea & I love how soft & chewy their pearls are! Not forgetting th fragrance of their milk tea!! $2 for such a large cup!



We also bought fried seaweed tofu fries! Yummy!

Tried their famous 大肠包小肠 but I think it just tastes normal? Like hotdog w glutinous rice w cucumber, nth special.



涵馆汽车旅馆 Han Guan Motel



Checked in to 涵馆汽车旅馆 Han Guan Motel that night. Regretted not taking much photos due to th bad lightning but it was th prettiest hotel that we stayed throughout th 7 nights & it only cost like sgd$90 per night??? Damn cheap!! They have a tv in front of th bath tub too & their bed was so comfy & nice! Their room is huge too, damn worth it for th price we have to pay.

Can't wait to share more about th rest of th trips in th nxt posts~~~

Adverts

trazy.com