Korea: 8D7N Seoul Day 4

Korea 2012: 8D7N Seoul Day 4

Hello day 4! Woke up everyday w a sense of excitement becos I'm always looking forward to what we were gng to each day! So tdy...... we went to up Mount Sorak National Park!

Weather was freaking cold that I had to wear a mask over my face..... Dyinggggg











So we had to sit a cablecar up & th scenary is damn freaking beautiful?!?!?! So glad I got a chance to see such a view whn I'm only 20.. Most of th places were covered by snow or ice which we had a damn difficult time walking becos it's v slippery. Almost fell down multiple times, scaryyyyyy.









Went for lunch after that...... Food nv disappoint us! Had crab in a warm hot soup tdy, what we needed in this cold weather.





Travelled a few hrs to our hotel & checked in. By that it was almost evening so we went to eat dinner after that agn.








Squid hot soup & korean bbq for dinner!!!

Went to th iceskating area at night & I love th scene. So pretty w lights + kpop songs playing...... HAHA damn romantic~ We bought an iceskate board before that & even went to play awhile. Hahaha it was kinda scary becos it was pretty fast!!! But damn fun!










Went over a mall beside to celebrate my bro's bday at baskin robbins.... Feeling super super blessed that night :) Can't what for my first virgin skiing experience tmr~

Adverts

trazy.com