Makeup + Dinner

Ppl are unlike butterflies which they can nv see their own wings, & they dk how beautiful they are.


 Rachel. Day bridal. #1


 Rachel. Evening bridal. #2


 Cassandra. Fashion 1950s look. #3


 Cassandra. Modern fashion. #4


 Jiaqi. Special effects makeup. #5

Ended both my makeup exam & port folio alrrrr! Hehe, I swear I was super nervous & now I felt so relieved that everything's over! Great thanks to my 3 pretty models who came down to help!!! Much love! Rushed all th 5 makeups & hairdos in about 6hrs tdy, & I'm rly tiredd now. Sillyboy came down to find me & waited me to end everything. Had Cafe Cartel for dinner & we even watched The Dictator tgt! :) Lol, I swear th movie is damn stupid, cannot take it lol. Enjoyed my day spent tdy, feel so tired yet happy. :')




My super tan boifee! Hehe ♥ ♥ ♥
Actually I like him smiling w his teeth whn we talk, but Idk why he doesn't like to smile w teeth whn taking photo!!!

Adverts

trazy.com