Xmas & Reviews of 2014

Xmas & Reviews of 2014

Blogging my last post for 2014, it's fly scary how time fliessss~ My Xmas this year was great as usual :D

20th: Spent my wkend th wk before Xmas w bf, headed over to town becos I wanna see Xmas lights, do some Xmas shopping & also eat sashimi which I have been craving for a week! Felt exceptionally happy that day cos we managed to find quite a few cheap thrills & cute stuffs in town too!! Hehehehehe





Walked ard town taking photos first becos we were not hungry & guess what we saw!!!


Fatty Mr bean!

Got free soybean milk & cake pop!!!
Walked over to cineleisure & look what we saw agn!! So cute!!



& I got free sticky sweets too!

Settled down for dinner after getting our Xmas presents! Finally here at Genki sushi! Always wanted to try this becos of th cute train & I'm glad we made th right choice cos I LOVE THIS PLACEEEEE!!! My currently fav number 1 sushi place now hehehehe. Ordered quite a lot, which are all my fav food & it rly made me feel like th happiest girl on earth that day! ♥





24th: Xmas feast & christmas exchange at my house! Mum and dad ordered & prepared a lot of food that day!



26th: Went out to christmas wonderland at gardens by th bay with my cousin! Had dinner at Nam Nam Noodle Bar & I swear I LOVE their food!!!

















December has been th best mth for me so far & I'm rly happy. Rly thankful and blessed for having my loved ones by my side... My family, my close friends & most imptly my bf. Though we had th most arguments and unhappiness throughout this year but I'm glad that we are so much better & back to before now. Thankful for you to love me despite all my flaws & nv fail to be here for me even though I always made you angry or feel like giving up on me. We have been tgt for abt 3.5years alr & I'm glad that we are still standing strong & you still treat me so sweetly like before. Always bringing me to places that I wanna go, satisfying all my cravings, giving in to all my demands, buying things and surprising me, helping me massage my back whenever I complain my body ache..... etc haha. Thank you for everything. I'm rly blessed and grateful for someone like you even though we may have our ups and downs.

This year have been more mundane thn last year, yet I still feel as blessed and happy as ever. Went bintan w my ball girls & hongkong w my family this year. Though they are just short trips but I rly enjoyed myself. Had lots of events this year too like bf's ord, bf's 21st, 3rd anniversary, hello kitty run, doraemon expo... etc. Spent more time alone just like last year in school and at work & th rest of th time w just a few close friends or my loved ones. Thankful for friends like Shayne, Rachel & Yufen..... & Also, not forgetting my cousin. ♥


Spent my new year eve w bf at his house, having steamboat w his family & relatives thn bringing wangwang to th waterfront at midnight. My resolutions for 2015 will be just th same as this year. Study hard, work hard & play hard. Most imptly, love myself & be happy. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! 2015 will be even better!


New year, new nails! ♥

Adverts

trazy.com