Hello Kitty Run 40th Birthday

Hello Kitty Run 40th Birthday

Finally blogging about the all-so-excited HELLO KITTY RUN! I've never ever wanted to go for a run so much before & this time, I signed up straight away whn I know about this event! Got th privilege of being an early bird so I paid $65! Super excited since mths ago..... Just for this day!

 





Collected our race packs last week at Suntec! Yayyyy! Was feeling really happy & excited once I got it! Always have a weak spot for cute things becos it makes me happy & ever since th hello kitty craze at Macdonalds in 2012, I just fell in love w hello kitty. & I have currently 2 full collections of hello kitty in my room right now!

Hello kitty!! ♥





On 1st Nov, we woke up at 630am becos we slept at almost 2am tonight before so we ended up cabbing down to Sentosa for th run! Thought we were really late but thn we came to found out that there were so many ppl who were late too & th crowd was UNEXPECTEDLY HUGE. I didn't know so many ppl participated & there was like a human jam everywhere...... :( We waited so long for th flag off & ended up being th last batch to start th run. But by that time, th rain started........ Was really upset but we still persevered & finished th run. Was really really drenched, our whole hair & body were SOAKED. Felt like I was showering while running cos th rain was so heavy. Almost wanted to give up & went to find a shelter, but for the medal we were determined to finish this! We know we can do it!!






Our first experience running under th rain, holding hands, sharing a towel on our heads..... Was super happy whn we were about to reach th finishing point! But th rain really gave no chance & rained even heavier. But despite all of this, we felt really happy that we reached th finish point but ended up we were freaking disappointed?

The whole race was so unorganised & we don't even know where to collect our medals which was supposed to be given to us one by one right away after th run at th finishing line?? Ended up everyone just followed th crowd & there was a human jam again becos everyone don't know where they should go. In th end, th organisers told us that there will be limited medals which sent a human panic to everyone. It's like what do you mean limited medals? You mean who ran so hard for nothing?! They just left off w a msg that th medal collection will be at the beach. Then again, some girl was so rude she just shouted at us to form a line or we can't get our medals...... & she talked like someone who didn't even study, PLAIN RUDE. Everyone around me was so frustrated & angry, some even wanted a refund & some still said this was th worst run ever. Yeah not th worst run but th worst organisers ever. Thn th mc told us that th medal collection venue will be announced at a later time becos some ppl took more thn a medal & sell it on carousell. He even added this, "If you want to punch me or scold me just becos of a medal, pls get a life." WTF? So what if we no life thn we come for this run, so what cos we love hello kitty & we get angry becos we can't get it. Just becos we are fans of hello kitty you say we no life whn in actual fact, everyone joined this run w a mindset to get th medal at th end right? Why not I take something you like & throw it down th drain after you took such a hard time to find it? Totally bullshit zz.





But I'm relieved that in th end they set up th medal collection back at th pavilion & we went to queue up just like th rest after wandering around taking photos after an hour...... Overall I still feel happy even though there were a lot of unhappiness. If only this event was managed in a better way..


 
 








Can't stop staring at all th photos we took! ♥ Feel really happy even though it was a long & tiring day. I had fun & I love it whn everything ard me is so cute! After which, we went to cotton on to get slippers becos our shoes are damn wet & we headed to Fish&co for lunch too before my boifee came to fetch us home!!! :)






Happy 40th birthday Hello Kitty! I will love you forever! ♥

Adverts

trazy.com