Foodie Review: Aroy Mak Mookata

Foodie Review: Aroy Mak Mookata

I have always been a huge fan of mookata! If you are looking for somewhere cheap & decent, Aroy Mak Mookata is the place for you! It is a v simple yet comfortable place for you to enjoy your meal there.The staffs there were also very friendly & they attended to my needs promptly. Ordered the set for 2 ($52) but we bought th deal coupon for only $20 & this was what they gave me :) Food includes chicken, pork, pork belly, fish ball, hotdog, squid, pig liver, crabmeat, prawns, eggs, tanghoon, veg & golden mushrooms! One thing that I can say was th food was fresh! Cheap & good! Enjoyed it a lot though I think their soup is abit bland. (I'm someone who loves to drink soup) They also gave us their thai chilli sauce, which I love it! Ordered a milk tea ($2) each & I think it's not bad! Strong tea taste & v sweet!



Food rating: 3/5
Money value: 3.5/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5



510 Macpherson Road Singapore 368208
Nearest mrt: Taiseng
Opening hours: 515pm-1245am daily

Adverts

trazy.com