3rd Anniversary x Hai Di Lao

3rd Anniversary x Hai Di Lao

Time flies~ Celebrated our 3rd anniversary tgt last wk on th 5th of Aug! Super blessed day ♥ Apparently boifee got me so many things whn I told him not to buy me anything or perhaps just one present. End up he made me so guilty becos I didn't get him anything partly cos I really dk what to get for him! So here's my handsome bf who surprised me w so many things!!! *.*




Me, my flowers, my balloons & my present. Super love everything that he gave. Literally cried whn I saw th present cos I just love it. Thank you :)





I'm really so blessed to have you in these few years. Thanks for always showering me w love & love me for who I am. Thanks for always being by my side, support me in whatever I do, comfort me whn I'm sad, do anything just to make me happy whn I'm feeling moody, takecare of me whn I'm being so whiney & tired. We don't usually celebrate monthsary & hence our anniversary is v impt to us. I hope we will have many years tgt. I hope we will work hard tgt for th future ahead of us too.

Anw, boifee brought me to platinum movie suites on this day becos he said that we have nv tried anything like this before in our lives so.. here we are on this special day :D


Caught Guardians of th Galaxy & I love th ambience & th foooood inside! We actually ordered quite alot like chicken caesar salad, truffle fries, sausage & mash, dory aglio olio & tiramisu for desserts! Totally damn bloated after th movie hehehe. Thank you to my wonderwall for everything that he has planned. Made me feel v blessed that he cared alot about me & want to see me happy on this day.

Went to sit at smoothie king after th movie before heading now to Clarke quay to put our love locks! Always wanted to do this since I went Korea last year & I was told that we had this too in Singapore in th beginning of this year.




Hehe, here's ours! ♥ Went for Hai Di Lao after that~ Always wanted to try it after hearing alot of good reviews so I brought bf there! We waited for about an hour before we were seated. Ordered their tomato soup & mala soup! But, it was super oily?






We actually ordered quite alot even though most of it were half portion only! Overall I think their service & food quality is super goood! But not their soup, becos it's just too oily for me. Treated bf this meal & it costs us about $80plus for 2 pax.

Food rating: 3.5/5
Money value: 2.5/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5




2nd Floor, 3D Building, River valley Road, Clarke Quay,Singapore

Adverts

trazy.com