Happy 22nd birthday!

Happy 22nd birthday!


So, I celebrated my birthday a week back w all my family & friends. Felt really blessed & grateful to everyone who took th effort to wish me happy birthday or spend their time to celebrate it w me. On th actual day itself, I actually spent th whole day w my lovely family.

We headed over to Ju Shin Jung Korean BBQ restaurant for dinner becos I wanted to have korean food & I miss korean food ALOT. Ordered quite alot, like beef spare ribs, black pork collar, black pork belly, ginseng chicken soup & steamed egg! I love everything thr, be it their side dishes, food, place & even service! Super prompt service. Total bill was about $175, kinda ex though but worth it HAHA. They have buffet too which is about $35/pax for weekdays. Love this place & th food!






Overall Rating: 4/5

Ju Shin Jung Korean BBQ Restaurant
1018 East Coast Parkway
Leisure Court
Singapore 449887
Tel: 6447 9279
Opening Hours: 
Lunch:  12pm – 2.30pm
Dinner: 6pm – 11pm

Before that, we went to get my cake at Paris Bagutte too! Got their Strawberry Crepe cake & Mango royal pudding~ I'm truly grateful for my family & I love all that my mum bought for me!!! ♥











Not forgetting all my friends who wished me & those who took out their time to celebrate it w me. Thanks for everything, rly grateful & appreciated all th efforts! :)


Thank you cousins for th surprise at my house!



Thank you to all my xiaopangs/jc friends for th shabushabu treat!

Adverts

trazy.com