Gardens by th Bay

Gardens by th Bay

Went GBTB last saturday becos it's my bday on wednesday so I wanted to go out w bf to somewhere whr we don't usually go, so we decided to head there!




Weather was super hot that day, so we rly can't wait to get into Flower Dome/Cloud Forest becos of th aircon HAHA. So firstly, we went in to Flower Dome! Th place is beautiful~~ (Not forgetting th aircon) Basically, we just went around to take lots of photos of all th pretty flowers using my pink Samsung camera.

















Not forgetting ourselves too! I took A LOT of photos that day & rly thanks to my bf for being my photographer.








Hehe I love th baobab trees th most becos they are so round & cute! Headed to cloud forest after an hr & gosh, it's like th most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen~ But, except for th waterfall, there isn't really much there..







Rly thankful for this man here who does everything just to see me happy for th past 2 years. We may quarrel or are unhappy w each other at times, but he nv once gave up on me or us. I'm rly blessed, though I know I may be th more unresonable/demanding/insecure/nonsensical gf but rly, thank you for everything :) Thanks for th wonderful bday present tooo hehe I rly can't wait to receive it in a wk's time!! :D I can't imagine what life is without you & I rly hope you will always be here to celebrate all my birthdays w me.. ♥ Lastly, happy birthday to myself!


Adverts

trazy.com