Korea: Seoul Day 7 [CARRIBEAN BAY]!!!

Korea: Seoul Day 7 [CARRIBEAN BAY]!!!

My fav day of Korea!!! Basically it's my happiest day thr becos I LOVE water theme parks. Had always wanted to come here since 2010 whn snsd & 2pm released their 'CABY SONG' video up on youtube! & Yessss, I'm finally here!!! :D

Skipped sch that day becos we wanted to go on weekdays so as to avoid a large crowd & also because Carribean Bay is going to change their ticket prices to gold season that wkend which will cost us 80,000won instead of th usual 55,000won! So yup, decided that it was th best choice to go on that day. Sat th subway all th way to Gangnam (Line 2) & we sat bus 5002 which took us about 45mins before reaching Carribean Bay, which is just beside Everland!

So tada! Excited us!!! :D










Went in & th first thing we did was of course to change at their changing rooms & put our bags in our lockers & out we go to play!!! :)








Their map! Actually Carribean Bay is much bigger thn I thot it was supposed to be! Thr are many rides & we played EVERY SINGLE RIDE becos we wanted not to waste money since we spent like almost $60 for their tickets to come in?! Hehehe


Our very first ride! One thing I love about Carribean Bay is that, their floats are freeee! We don't have to pay or like wait for th floats which costs us lots of time like in Singapore.. It's just take & go! So we got this dual float so me & my cousin can just slide down tgt! First ride & it was freaking awesome! They had lights in their tunnels, can you believe it? Super pretty & it's like you can't find it in Singapore~ Had lots of fun & we decided to sit twice before heading to th next ride!!!



Second ride was this, one of th most thrilling rides in Carribean Bay. Esp th slide behind, it's freaking scary becos it's like a 90 degrees drop. Screamed like mad becos I was damn scared but it was damn fun!!! Totally didn't regret playing it :)



Headed for this Boombarang & Raft ride after that. Th queue was pretty long but becos th weather was good, I think it's okay to queue! We also went to grab some snacks in between becos we were quite hungry HAHA!










Went to sit slides again after that..... Hehe.




Newest ride in Carribean Bay! Super fun & scary! It's a ride where you stand there & th crews will press a button & down you drop before turning 360 degrees~ Happy that I managed to conquer my fear to sit this & it's actually not as scary as I thought it would be!

Time for some lazy pooool~





Then slides again.....




& Back to lazy poool~~





Last but not least, their wave poool! Omg I LOVE their wave pool becos their waves are so big that it feels like tsunami HAHA you totally will get thrown like 1m away whn th wave hits you. Swear it's damn fun!!!!



Polaroids we have taken that day! Srsly can't bear to leave th place becos I was having so much fun that day & I was SOOO happy! But you know, happy times don't last & time flies! Sad that I have to go but yeppp will rmb that day forever!! ♥

Adverts

trazy.com