21st Birthday Part 2

21st Birthday Part 2




Finally decided to find some time to blog about my trip to Sea Aquarium & Hardrock Hotel. Was super lazy this whole wk as this was my first official wk that I get to rest ever since exams ended...... Haha so I've been practically nuaing for th past 3 days or so. Ok birthday blogpost 2 now!

After my birthday celebration which was 3 days before my actual birthday, I decided to use my own pocket money to book a night at Hardrock Hotel w my family on my actual day! Firstly because it's my birthday & I wanted smth different. Secondly, I wanted to spend some time w my family & let my parents relax abit because they are always so caught up w work esp my dad :( So both of them actually took off frm work that day for me!

So... We went over to harbourfront for some yummy fish soup first before we head down to Sentosa for Sea Aquarium!


MY OUTFIT OF TH DAY :)



Some photos at Sea Aquarium now... Spend almost 3 hours inside hahaha I know it's damn long.. But it's rly quite a good experience I should say, if you are one kind who loves sightseeing & don't mind spending your time looking at all th fishes & animals inside!!! Plus it rly feels as if you are underwater w th fishes hehe super love it :)

Some photos here....... Hahaha & th rest are on fb :)










Hehe me & my mum who gave birth to me on this day 21 years ago! ♥



Super love this middle aquarium thing with lots of fishes inside!!!






Hehe jellyfishes~~~ Bloop bloop*







Didn't manage to get a paranormal view of th whole aquarium that was thr... :( But I rly love th place & th whole big big screen! Rly feels like I'm underwater & all th fishes & stingrays are so nice...... Omg I WANNA STAY HERE FOREVER :(







After 3 hrs of walking & all th sightseeing, we went to check in our hotel. Rest awhile thn head out to Paradise Dynasty at RWS for dinner! Food was good but portion was kinda small plus they actually increased th price as compared to last year but despite that we still ordered 7 dishes for 4 persons! Hehe felt rly full & happy though :)




Went to walk around after dinner & had Gelato Icecream at Candylicious because they are having th Happy Hour special! Hehe lucky us, lucky me! :D



Dad thn bought a small slice of cake frm coffeebean because he said it is a must to have a cake on birthday & since we are so full, we just bought a small one :) Went back to cut cake & blow candles. Mum still bought me my kinder surprise because I said I wanted it. Hehehehe super fortunate girl ;)





Went for breakfast buffet at Starz Restaurant th nxt morning before we head for a swim thn home!




I enjoyed my birthday ALOT. Thanks for everything. Am glad that I've got such a wonderful family, not forgetting my precious bf, cousins, relatives & friends too who made my 21st so memorable! :) Till then,  xoxo ♥

Adverts

trazy.com