21st Birthday Part 1

21st Birthday Part 1

Hiiiii all! Finally exams have ended & my 130 days of holidays are here!!! Finally got th time to blog about my overdue birthday which is like last last mth.... Omg damn overdue. Ok anw was super happy with my birthday party at my house & I rly wanna thank everyone who came down, be it your presence or presents HAHAHA. *bows* ♥ ♥



Got a big surprise in th morning becoz my boifee actually came to my house with 21 heart shaped balloons in his hands!!! Was totally caught surprise & I was so touched that I cried & still hit him asking why he lied to me that he will be coming back on th 22nd & not 16th, which is that morning.... End up he laughed & hugged me asking me why am I still crying whn he's alr fly back all th way frm India & is in front of me alr... LOL. Rly love him so much omg ♥

Decorated th wall outside w bf's help & thn I went to start preparing before ppl started coming in th evening! My super pretty cupcakes & bday cakes which cost a bomb~~~ But they are super pretty I swear!!!







Happy girl with my stitch balloons. So thankful for my parents for this bday party. For th cakes & buffet. Can't imagine my life without them...







Some photos with my friends! Th rest are up on fb!!!







Enjoyed myself alot! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so different, memorable & magical. Will definitely rmb this day forever :)

Anw, will find time to blog about sea aquarium, hardrock hotel, legoland + hellokittyland & river safari soon! Omg ikr, so many posts to be done!!! Will try to finish blogging before I go Korea for 35 days nxt mth, hopefully! :) Happy holidays!

Adverts

trazy.com