Halloween night @ USS 2012.

Halloween night @ USS 2012.

20 Oct 2012~






Celebrated Halloween agn this year, this time w my boifee! That day was quite bad day becos it rained so heavily & th queue for haunted houses were horribly long. But still, I rly enjoyed my whole day. :) Bf came down to fetch me in th morning for brunch & we spent our afternoon nuaing at my house, watching tv, cooking maggie mee, playing w my cat LOL before heading down to vivo in th late afternoon! Managed to play both Human & Cylon which I've been wanting to play so badly & bf also bought my fav turkey leg & icecream for me! Not forgetting, th sesame street cups for each of us! :) Though I didn't manage to go into any haunted houses, but yup learn to be contented for what I alr have! So it's nvm, won't be spending money in here alr becos I've spent 2 years of my halloween here! Mayb gna try out night safari/sentosa/clubs nxt year!

Adverts

trazy.com